Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update Since my last Post

It has been a really busy time as I settle in to my new job. It has been a real homecoming for me and catching up with everything that happened while I was gone.

In any case, I am running for Fiscal Officer for YALSA and we taped an interview session last Friday. It was the first time we used the equipment, and Maurice did a terrific job directing, editing and putting the whole thing together. There is a "hidden clue" in the taping to one of my favorite movie characters and my office decor theme. Actually, the clue is not so hidden but you do have to look closely!
The video will be posted soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.