Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 13 del.icio.us, Thing 14 & 15

Things 13 - I can really see why del.icio.us is useful. I can access my favorites from any computer. Helpful to see what other folks are tagging, too.

Thing 14 - Technorati - It is amazing how much blogging is taking place and the efforts to make it searchable. Searching for Learning 2.0 resulted in 25,402 blog posts using tag and url search while resulting in 629 results using keyword. Advanced searching is really simple.

Thing 15 - Web 2.0 and Library 2.0..both are very interesting and it is amazing how we are tapping into something that is going to change the way we do things. Without having to purchase software you can share your thoughts, work on joint projects, etc., easily and quickly. We are at the beginning of a cultural change. I see this happening every day both at work and in my private life. Information is readily available wherever you are.

No comments: