Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week 1 - Things 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Good place to stop for now...up to number 5 of the 23 things...nice refresher on blogging and just wish there was more time to explore the other blogs. Thing 2 - Enjoyed the 7.5 habits and the hardest one for me is creating my own learning toolbox. I tend to jump in and "collect" tools along the way. The easist is playing...no problem there and always curious.

Thing 5 Flickr - I use webshots.com for sharing photos with family and friends. Flickr is really similar and it makes it easy. Ella's sprinkler photo is from a website image sharing site.

3 comments:

JimD said...

Great photo. What a cutie.

Mystery Lover said...

Love the first mate... Can't wait to hear more tales from the sea...

TheLibraryLass said...

Because your trusty first mate told me that it was ok, I am going to tag you! So... Tag, you're it! If you stop by my blog (by using the link above) you'll find the the rules of the game and you'll be able to read a little bit about me.